Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Anecdote of you and me.


Since Nehnny blogged about me being her partner I shall too.
Nehnny had mood swings today in class and I was sitting right beside her !
Die.
I share with her my chocos to cheer her up you know ! Didn't work that much though.
Cubi of ice, don't jealous. HAHAHAHAAA. I post my cat's photo then you know !

I took PISA test today, it was well like comprehension with mathematices add on questions. Like statistics, articles on movies, animals, food and stuff. I hope I did well so as not to make Singapore look ugly when the statistics are out.
One of the question went like this;
There's a triangle with sides 8.0cm and 5.0cm. Suggest the possible values of the third side?



Recomend this site to you guys.

http://www.harrypotter.uk.co/

It's really nice, go see !

Wilson, I'm glad you're stepping out of that circle!

Natalie, I can't wait for post-O-level activities too !

Prico, want to go watch Harry Potter and the half blood prince!


Ohya, I was darn happy when I saw Yuzhi in school today ! Study hard horh.

I miss the times when I hang out with chung, liang, xuan they all siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.


I want to type a really long post today. So am thinking of what to type...

Went to Hokaido fair with preston and april today !(:
I even saw hong.

No comments: