Saturday, July 11, 2009

Flying without wings.



Hi there readers ^^
I hope you had a pleasant Saturday like what I have today.
I woke up at 10.45am sharp and the first thing I had in mind was to go jogging and kill some of those fats. I didn't went to jog immediately though. I made a kaya bread and cup of oat milk as breakfast. I turn on the television and enjoyed my morning like that. (For your information, I don't turn on the television unless I really have time for myself.) Even though I was expected to do my food nutrition but I thought it would be a better idea to relax first then run full speed for my coursework. I cook one can of chilli cube meat for myself, didn't add noodles as not to add in those carbs. Ate heartily while watching channel 256. I couldn't stop myself for munching more stuff, so instead of eating ice creams, I ate an apple. Mummy soon came back and I watch her eat.lol. After that I went jogging and exercising, felt really shiok as it made me less guilty for eating. I receieved hubby's msg about going for movies. I wanted to, but it was like at tampines? Wasted. So here I am blogging for you people out there! It might sound simple, but I had for a very long time not; time for myself.

Enough of me. I shall proceed to my lovable friends.
I like it when my friends mention about me in their blogs.(in the good way la!)
Cause I'm quite attention seeking. LOL.
Well, wilson saw wei xiang touched me with this.



Vera tan li yin with this.


Natalie tan shi xuan with this.

I can't get Huimei's one cause she never leave the archives on her blog):

Well, thats all for today. Ciao ~

No comments: