Thursday, July 2, 2009

I've set my eyes on...

That was the doggy treat I brought for him!


Well look at my title and you will get the picture.

School was alright today, a little better then yesterday's and April didn't attend. Met her up after school and head over to tampines interchange. Walked around and went home.

School for yesterday was alright too, stayed back for food and nutrition for a little longer. After that I headed to huimei's place and accompanied her to the doctor's. I then went to tricia house to see Jerrie ~ ^v^ he's such a cutie.

Oh ya, he tried to bit me when I flick his ears. I literally scream my lungs out. What a dog!

I'm going to take picas with union and prime after O! Can't wait. Nehnny, I want to go botanic gardens and have a pinic lerhxzsxzs! (':

Gina and Joey don't scroll down to the bottom. It's a warning !





Baby always looks at me while I do my makeup.

I really like his pinky little nose ( :

No comments: