Friday, July 10, 2009

Drama Queen


Look like me? This is my cousin, she is from my father's side. They say I look like her, just that she's prettier.




Entertain for the day.
Hollywood's Top earning Actress!

Angelina Jolie
Angelina
Jolie vacillates between two kinds of movies: award bait, like A Mighty Heart,
and action films, like Mr. and Mrs. Smith. The former earn her nominations and
critical praise: She won an Oscar in 2000 for her work in Girl, Interrupted and
a Best Actress nomination for last year's Changeling. The latter earn her big
bucks. Mr. and Mrs. Smith, where Jolie met her boyfriend, Brad Pitt, earned $480
million at the worldwide box office. Last year's Wanted brought in $341 million.



Okay, wilson I know you are going to slap me after seeing this. Just ignore this paragraph and let me self pity.

"Prico you like fat liao lerh !"
I heard this phrase so much today I also fainted.
Totally went gu gu ga ga when it came out from wilson and royston's mouth.
WTH. Then right after PE they say; " run a few rounds slim down liao"
ZZZZZZ. emo like shit after that.
am still emo-ing till now.

I feel guilty eating macdonalds just now. double emo.

I want to go sleep now but I feel so guilty I don't want to lay down.

I want to study so much but coursework is stopping this process.

I want to save a lot of money and go on a tour.
runaway from this warm place.

I don't want to play with baby boy and he is emo-ing now with me.
baby boy- kitty cat- Echia.

I want to shout out my lungs till they bleed.

I don't want to grow fatter.

I want Tom to talk to me.

I know I'm a drama queen.

No comments: